Compliance with the Peruvian Personal Data Protection Law (Ley Peruana de Protección de Datos Personales) is very important for Ferreycorp S.A.A. hereinafter Ferreycorp and, in general, for all companies and entities of the Ferreycorp corporation (Ferreycorp S.A.A., its subsidiaries, the subsidiaries of the latter, the companies in which Ferreycorp S.A.A. is a shareholder and its related entities). This regulation establishes that in order to process the data or information of a natural person, prior, informed, express and unequivocal consent is required. In case of treatment of sensitive data, written consent is also required. For this reason, in the use of digital networks and in compliance with the aforementioned law, Ferreycorp and the other companies and entities of the Ferreycorp corporation will consider that you have properly given us your consent when you positively “click”, “click” or “pinch”, “tap”, “touch” or “pad” or similar when you are asked for your acceptance to these terms applicable to the processing of your personal data.
You can trust that Ferreycorp and the other companies and entities of the Ferreycorp corporation have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information, and to prevent any improper manipulation, accidental loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties to this information by employing appropriate means to counteract them.
1. The information we collect through our websites: We only collect personal information that you wish to provide to us or that is necessary to provide you with (and improve) our products and services, and for the purposes described in point 3 of these terms and which you freely accept. We collect direct personal information such as name, DNI (National Identity Card), address, telephone, email; that which is expressly indicated on our websites through electronic forms or other formats; that which you provide to us directly and indirectly, such as cookies (information on user preferences when visiting a web page), connections and information systems; all in strict compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
3. Purposes of the processing of your personal data: The personal data that you freely provide through the websites of Ferreycorp and the other companies and entities of the Ferreycorp corporation will be processed for the following purposes: answering queries or claims and following up on them; sending information or advertising about the products and services of all the companies and entities of the Ferreycorp corporation; inviting you to participate in our seminars, trainings, workshops, contests, surveys, among other activities or events; enrolling you in any Ferreycorp club or other similar program developed by Ferreycorp or the other companies or entities of the Ferreycorp corporation; internal management and administration of our customer list, market research or commercial or statistical research; billing processes; electronic commerce; manage your application for a current or future vacancy in Ferreycorp or in another company or entity of the Ferreycorp corporation; perform evaluation for the granting of credit, update or verify your information; or, as a source of consultation. Your data will also be used to manage, support and obtain information about the quality of our products and services and to prevent breaches (alterations) to our security, law and contractual terms. Considering the purposes described and that sometimes the processing of your information corresponds to the fulfillment of legal obligations, you give your consent indefinitely. If you do not agree to the further processing of your information, you may proceed as indicated in section 5.
With your consent to the treatment of your personal data, you declare that this will prevail over any entry in the “Thank you… do not insist” register of Indecopi, whichever replaces it, or any block list for the sending of communications. This does not preclude the right you have to delete your personal data or revoke your consent at any time.
4. Access and Transfer: Ferreycorp will never share your personal information with third parties for a purpose other than what you have consented to. Ferreycorp may share your personal information with other companies and entities that are part of the Ferreycorp corporation for the purposes to which you have consented. Ferreycorp may also share your personal data with third parties which may be located inside and outside the national territory, but only under strictly limited circumstances as indicated below:
We may provide your personal data to third parties (such as our Internet service providers, website administrators and social media account managers, call centers, courier services, transportation, seminar or training executors, customers, etc.) that help us maintain and administer this or other Ferreycorp sites and/or other Ferreycorp corporation companies and/or entities (including but not limited to the pages and accounts that Ferreycorp maintains on social networks). These third parties may be located in a territory other than your home country.
We may also provide your personal information to government agencies and competent authorities if we are required to do so by law. In some cases, we must also provide your personal information to such entities in order to carry out a legal, judicial and/or administrative process; to answer any claim or lawsuit; or to protect the legitimate rights of Ferreycorp corporation companies and entities, its customers and any other users.
In exceptional situations, it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to potential purchasers of any line of business or company of Ferreycorp corporation. You are assured that this will be done only in those cases in which there is a confidentiality agreement regarding the processing of your personal information and respecting the purposes for which you have consented to the processing of your data.
5. Exercise of your rights as holder of personal data: You may exercise your rights as holder of personal data (access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, information or revocation). For this purpose, you can send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cookie information is stored by Ferreycorp in formats that do not allow identification of the owner. Notwithstanding this, such information will not be shared with third parties and will not be used to send unsolicited communications.
7. Use of the websites of Ferreycorp and other Ferreycorp corporation companies and entities by minors: The websites of Ferreycorp corporation companies and entities are not designed or intended for minors and, consequently, do not collect data from minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the websites. If you are under the age of 18 and over the age of 14, you must have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use this website. If on any Ferreycorp website you provide us with your personal information and you are over 14 but under 18, you must provide your parent’s or guardian’s contact information so that Ferreycorp can verify your consent.